Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sure, let's talk about civility.


Canada's Lowest Common Denominatrix Kate McMillan to Dr. Dawg:

I have to say I now wonder why anyone on the right gave you so much as a passing snort when your wife passed away. I know I certainly regret it now. I had assumed you were a human being.

You know, I'm betting that if someone on the left had said that about someone on the right, the Canadian Douchebag-o-sphere would have been screaming with rage about it for years to come. It's kind of like telling Dr. Dawg to fuck himself and his grief. And yet, curiously, everyone in Canada's Wanker-sphere seems quietly indifferent to it. How ... odd. And yet, how ... predictable.

Check back tomorrow when we Lefties are once again lectured on civility. Or something like that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I had assumed you were a human being."

Fortunately, there's no more danger of making that mistake with regard to Ms. McMillan.

KEvron said...

"It's kind of like telling Dr. Dawg to fuck himself and his grief"

directly telling him, and for no other reason than vindictiveness.

KEvron