Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Somehow, the word "lunatic" seems inadequate.


As LuLu would say, as God is my witness, I have no idea where to go with this, except to suggest that that's the sort of mentality that eventually plants bombs in abortion clinics because, in the "battle between good and evil", "good" always needs a little help.

When you finally see it on the six o'clock news, remember, you read it here first.

P.S.: Quoth the ALL-CAPS one:

I don't call individual bloggers a host of curse words and treat them as if they had no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

This from someone who described an entire government department of people she's never met as "sows" and "piggies with their snouts in the trough." Yeah, feel free to try to engage that ignorant, hypocritical shrew intellectually. I think I'll go do something more satisfying, like running my dick over a cheese grater.

4 comments:

LuLu said...

It's a conflict where one side will win and one side will lose, and it's a fight to the death, if you will.

And that, boys and girls, is the type of logic -- and I use the term very loosely -- every clinic bomber has ever used to justify their actions. Looks like our gal SUZIE's mask is finally off.

Ti-Guy said...

Well, "her side" lost a long time ago, so why is she still fighting?

Mike said...

Indeed.

Clearly from our perspective, there is no reasoning with these people. We can only hope but to ridicule them mercilessly and protect ourselves by any means necessary.

She wants a "Culture War?" Hmm, a case of "be careful what you wish for" methinks...

JJ said...

She went through all that verbiage and empty rhetoric trying to rebut my contention that the only reason she hates feminism is because feminists favour abortion rights.

And after all that, it turns out I was right... colour me shocked.