Monday, May 22, 2006

You can annoy some of the people some of the time ...


Weird ... for a second, I felt a distinct disturbance in the blog force ... ah, there it is:

You are a disgusting little toilet bug, aren't you? You jump all over conservatives for not retracting their comments about this story (or not retracting them in a way you approve of), but I don't see you retracting your comments about, oh, the false story about Karl Rove's alleged indictment. Hypocrite.

Oh, but please explain to us how the two things aren't the same. Explain to us how the Iran story is far worse than the Rove story. Explain how left-wing jackasses like yourself don't practice what you preach. Explain to us how your shit doesn't stink.

Weasel your way out of it. I know you'll try. It's what you do best when you're confronted with your own hypocrisy.

See, that's why I so appreciate TBogg. Without him, I would have been forced to write something like this. Except, not quite as brilliantly, of course.

And, no, I'm not going to explain how those things aren't the same. If you don't know what the difference is already, I'm fairly certain nothing I write is going to help.

No comments: