Thursday, May 18, 2006

The joy of gaffes.


From a recent White House gaggle, in which new White House Spokesferret and ex-Fox News wank Tony Snow can't quite seem to remember who he works for (emphasis added):

MR. SNOW: Well, as I pointed out -- I mentioned this yesterday, and for -- let me see if I can find my quote, because I pulled it out. Chuck Hagel, as you may recall, made a fair amount of news over the weekend when he first said that -- let's see -- "Well, I want to listen to the details and I want to listen to the President," said Senator Hagel -- he said this on "This Week" on a competing network.

A "competing network?" The George W. Bush White House. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Fox News.

1 comment:

Zorpheous said...

The white House Owns Fox News, Foxs News owns the White House. Six of one, half dozen of another.

Same shit, difference day.