Sunday, September 18, 2005

The schizophrenia of the scientifically illiterate.


It's always amusing to watch the two halves of someone's brain in mortal combat with one another. See, back here, Weasel Boy poked fun at me for my unseemly obsession with him:

You've obviously decided to make me the center of your life, but you're going to have to suffer with your morbid infatuation. My wife and I are in love and very happily dedicated to one another, but even if I weren't married, I still would have to break your heart.

Which, of course, explains one of WB's most recent posts addressing (what else?) something on this site.

Sorry, what was all that about "infatuation" again?

P.S. And no, Jinx, you still have no clue what means "design" or "randomness." Let it go. Some people were born to understand actual science and some folks weren't. Just appreciate your limitations and move on.

No comments: