Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ms. Z's take on the Roberts piece.


Once upon a time, I referred readers to a lengthy piece by Paul William Roberts in the Globe. I hadn't finished reading it yet but I thought it had enough substance that I recommended it, my recommendation reading in its entirety, "Make yourself comfortable. It's a long read."

In all honesty, while I thought the first part of the article had some interesting things to say, I thought the last part started to wander a bit far afield. And Ms. Z weighs in as well. Apparently, there's two sides to every story.

And that's why Ms. Z is a professional at this, while the rest of us are just hacks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please.

I just came late to the table and read what the bad guys had to say first.

Anonymous said...

Tuesday, Sept 20th???

Anonymous said...

The date is just a way to keep it at the top of the blog for a while. I've seen it done before on other blogs.

Cathie from Canada said...

I thought it veered into tinfoil terrority towards the end. But otherwise, great.