Friday, October 01, 2004

Robert Novak: Craptacular!

If you need any more proof of what kind of atrocious, right-wing suck-up Bob Novak really is, all you have to do is check out his real-time coverage of last night's presidential debate.

Naturally, you expect left-wing bloggers and news sites to score this as a win for Kerry (which they are, in spades), while the conservative faction will, of course, give this one to Bush. Not so fast there, buddy.

Even the hopelessly right-wing National Review has to admit that Bush got whacked. Check out Jay Nordlinger's sob story, with these choice excerpts:

I thought Kerry did very, very well; and I thought Bush did poorly ... If I were just a normal, fairly conservative, war-supporting guy: I would vote for Kerry ... And I promise you that no one wants this president reelected more than I.

In short, even President Chimpy's most ardent, mindless, wingnut groupies have to admit that he got his head handed to him.

Well, not all of them.

To see complete fantasy and spin in action, go read Bob Novak's CNN piece. Calling him a hooker would, I think, be an insult to hookers everywhere.

Bob Novak: a douchebag for liberty.

P.S. And just in case you need to know what the rest of the right-wing/neo-con/freeper world thought of Bush, Kos pulls it together nicely here.

UPDATE: Apparently, I'm not the only one chuckling over Nordlinger's crying in his beer. Great minds think alike. Or is it, fools seldom differ? I always get those two confused ...

No comments: