Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Economic and business profs not big fans of BushCo

No, really.

UPDATE: In response to the comment, yes, the letter is legitimate. Through the "whois" domain registry, I located that domain's administrator and sent an e-mail. In short order, I recieved the following e-mail in reply:

Dear [Me]:

The open letter is legitimate. To confirm it, you could call the
information office at Harvard Business School. You could call my office,
but I won't be in tomorrow. Alternatively, you could call the office of
Debora Spar or David Moss, both signers and professors at Harvard Business
School. Or, for that matter, any other signer on the list.

The letter is also the subject of an article in this morning's Financial
Times, page 5.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Sincerely,

Louis T. Wells
Herbert F. Johnson Professor of International Management
Harvard Business School

I'd say that pretty much erases any doubt. Here at the Canadian Cynic, we aim to please.

No comments: